Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why don't the Republican Go Crazy about this?

One of my biggest complaints about the Republican party is that we don't have a nut job, ie like Carville or Dean, that go crazy, when the Dems do something that really should aggravate us. I would just once love us to fight back. I don't think our base is switching to the dark side, I just believe that we are tired of not having someone who fights back. It would appear that if we had a spokesman who was articulate and persuasive that could blast the Democrats when they play politics at the expense of the American People. I am so sick and tired of hearing how the Republicans put profits ahead of people, well today the democrats put Political Game Playing over the american people:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/25/schip.vote/index.html

Maybe someone should point this is why the Congress has an appoval rating of 24%

No comments: