Monday, October 22, 2007

Please Explain More..Gary..

I want to make it clear, I want to promote free speech at all times, and differing views. I am a firm believable that you should always surround yourself with people who are smarter than you are, and have different opinions than you do. As a result I appreciate Gary taking the time to bring some lefty logic to Ms. Clinton's ramblings. With that in mind, Please, make sense of some of these quotes:

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe" Hillary in 1996" From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

"The only way to make a difference is to acquire power" (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 68

"You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight your friends."
(From the book "The Agenda" by Bob Woodward, ch. 14)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

But perhaps my favorite:
"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!" (From the book "The Survivor," by John Harris, p. 382 - Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

No comments: